FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone.

I ordered a FS2000 from CDNN earlier this week. This forum is such a fabulous resource, I figured it was practically mandatory to become a member. I look forward to contributing in any way I can. I figure, since I'm a new member, I'll probably have to sweep out the place for a while. So if someone will show me the broom closet, I'll get right to it. ;-)

Cheers

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Madhouse said:
Welcome man! Congrats on your FS!

What's CDNN?

:)
U don't know what they are?

Simliar to Bud's. I just got some 45 USPc mags in the mail from CDNN today - no one else had them in stock.

www.cdnninvestments.com

U must download the PDf catelog to see the guns - the guns are not listed on the main site.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, that reminds me I need more mags for the '90 and get about 15 for the h&k's :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Yea, that reminds me I need more mags for the '90 and get about 15 for the h&k's :?
I just ordered a 6th mag for my USPc 45 todfay - I ordered a 10 round HK45 mag. It will extend a little out the gun - but it will be nice to have the 10 rounder either at the range, or for my extra mag I carry.

As for the PS90 - I have 9 mags now. Eventually, I may get a 10th, but I think I am good. After testing all the mags, I only use 1 of them to actually shoot with.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Nice Ship. I have 32 50rnd mags but I want 50!! :twisted:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Nice Ship. I have 32 50rnd mags but I want 50!! :twisted:
I don't see the point in having that many.

I try to have 6-7 hi caps per pistol. I got 9 PS90 mags - mainly because they are plastic bodies that don't seem to durable. 9 does me well enough - I just wanted to have an even # eventually.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
B/c when you cant buy them anymore...I should get a decent chunk of change when I sell some of em :?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind welcome, guys. When the FS2000 comes in, I'll try to post a report ASAP.

OK, on to more important things. Who is the girl in Madhouse's avatar?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thats my gf! :p

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:cry: :cry: That hurts....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts