FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a FNS 9C, hope it gets here soon, I live only 5 miles from the factory yet none of the gun stores in the area have one in stock. Wish I could go knock on their door and pick it up LOL. Hope to enjoy surching through the Forum. I currently have a 1977 Browing HI Power I purchased new in 1977 (made in Belgium) and still love shooting it.

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the FNS!

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just ordered a FNS 9C, hope it gets here soon, I live only 5 miles from the factory yet none of the gun stores in the area have one in stock. Wish I could go knock on their door and pick it up LOL. Hope to enjoy surching through the Forum. I currently have a 1977 Browing HI Power I purchased new in 1977 (made in Belgium) and still love shooting it.
That's how I bought my SCAR16 and FNP Tactical. I went on a tour and then bought guns at the end of it. Discounts were employee rates. Let's just say below distributors cost. I think they stopped doing it unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your perspective nine-c ! If you haven't had to put out any cash yet, I'm sure you could get a new one off of GB or other shops that are not local. I personally have got many like that and have never had any problems, just a thought. Good luck ! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's how I bought my SCAR16 and FNP Tactical. I went on a tour and then bought guns at the end of it. Discounts were employee rates. Let's just say below distributors cost. I think they stopped doing it unfortunately.
I heard they still do it, it's called "Friends and Family program" I just don't have any friends or family working there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts