FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been lurking for a week or so now. Picked up my technically second PS90 today(first one was during the SH scare and it turned into a nice Larue 7.62OBR at the range a few days later). I am an army vet of 7.5 years, finished my time last August. I live in El Paso, TX but make trips to Austin frequently. Originally from Arkansas.

Had I discovered this forum before, I don't think I would have waited so long to acquire another FN. I am currently also have an FNX-9, on the hunt for FNX-45 tactical and Five-seven. I think FNH is taking over my love for Sig and its number one spot. I scored a sweet deal on a compact ACOG and emailed Tros about the low profile mount. Picked up 8 FNH 50 round factory mags at the Saxet gun show in dripping springs, traded a Noveske NSR for 600 rounds of AE5.7(prior to reading issues about it on here) and 138 rounds of SS195 LF. I also ordered an extended charging handle from a well known auction site (not exactly sure on rules of naming websites). Now a single point sling and more ammo (of course) and I'm ready to rock and roll.

Enough ranting and wish listing, I hope to be a contributing member here and look forward to developing some new friends

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Thank you for your service!!! :p

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts