FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and give my opinions on the fnx 45 tactical.

ive shot all kind of guns with sig sauer and glock being the ones I'm most experienced with.
Well all I can say is after 550 rounds i trust this gun just as much as my sig p226 mk25 ! :)
i shoot very well with this gun, the case is bad a$$, it's just a all around quality pistol.
The 15+1 was other reason I choose this over the hk45 tactical and the awesome case :shock:
I love this gun !!!!!!!

This was from 10 yards, not bad for my first range trip

And just a few pics for the gun for fun

·
Premium Member
9,513 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Tactical!

Nice Sig also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats. I have the same one. Did yours come with the RMR red dot plate? Mine wasn't in the package. Would you happen to want to sell the RMR plate if you're not going to be using it?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thanks I really want the osprey 45 in the matching FDE. Just hate to drop a grand the wait for 9 months :(
The osprey is a nice can But I went with the octane45. The osprey only comes in black now. And is not user serviceable for what its worth.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I believe these are the mounting plates. I want to keep them, maybe one day I'll wanna shell out 500 dollars for the trijicon rmr. Did you purchase you're gun new ? If so I would contact FN to let them know u didn't receive the mounting plates

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The osprey is a nice can But I went with the octane45. The osprey only comes in black now. And is not user serviceable for what its worth.
I have read and heard both about it being only available in black but I've also heard you can get it in FDE again. If not I will Cerakote it myself 8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought it new. Called fn and they're backordered until October. I just want to put the rmr on my gun. Only reason I bought it.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thanks I really want the osprey 45 in the matching FDE. Just hate to drop a grand the wait for 9 months :([/QUO

I have read and heard both about it being only available in black but I've also heard you can get it in FDE again. If not I will Cerakote it myself 8)
The Osprey looks SWEET on the FNX TAC. Are you any good at Cerakoting?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts