FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals im new here and been a fan of FN Rifles for quite some time and 2 weeks ago i purchased my first FN Rifle a FS2000 at the gun show in miami. $2100 flat. Fair considering there on gunbroker currently for $2400-2500. It was my first gun show experience and experience it was. My real desire was to get a Scar 17s My dream rifle which there was 2 there both for $6000 and it will stay my dream rifle till hopefully the prices recede to normal hopefully. There was surprisingly lots of ar mags both GI and p mags. AR GI mags was about $40 and p mags were $20. They seem to be a lot there and 5.56/223 were available plenty for average $40 for 20rds. I wasn't paying those rediculous ammo prices. I managed to take it to the range the day after and shot 60rds total 1 mag of federal 62gr green tip penetrators and 1 mag of M193 ball ammo from brazil. Mags were the stock FN brand absolutely ZERO failures of anykind all 60rds went bang and no jams. Im a happy camper :) Now i need to be patient and hopefully find a scar 17s when the price is right. Im currently using my ps3 web browser so i will update pics when i get a chance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
CONGRATS and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh pics made it. clumsy ps3 unfortunately i dont have a real PC yet... the red dot sight is a cheap truglo i got at the range for like $70. Just a temporary till i get either a EOtech or aimpoint. I dont expect the truglo to last that many rounds...but it does the job for now lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts