FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased my first pbr.cdnn was blowing them out for 599. couldnt pass it up. i wanted the 20 inch barrel. but they ran out. so i got the 22.

my question is optics. My long range friend is telling me one thing and im thinking another. im shooting between 100 yds and 500yds. any ideas? :-?

·
Registered
102 Posts
What is your price range? A SS 10x42M is a pretty solid bet for those distances but it doesnt have variable magnification. Is that important to you?

A more expensive scope you could look at is:
http://www.snipercentral.com/bushnell4200.phtml

You could also look for a used Leupold, the warranty is transferable so it will still be covered, and you can get a Mark 4 for pretty cheap if you look around.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking to spend less than 800. i looked at a zeiss conquest today for 700. pretty good. but i want mil-dot. im looking at like 4-14x42. i think that will work best for me.

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
forgot to mention i have ordered from these folks before and had great service.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just scored a LNIB SS 10X42M for my 22" PBR. I currenly have a Simmons Master Pro hunter with target turrents and side focus 6-24. The scope is 1/8 MOA and is very clear but I have always wanted a Supser Sniper and could not pass up the scope. I guess I will put it on my 10/22.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will be purchasing the burris fullfield ll tactical. i think its the best for me right now. 4-14x42. thanks guys for the info. :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts