FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I recently had the opportunity to handle the new FNP-45, 9, and 40 models and to say i'm impressed is an understatement. I have fairly large hands, and the 45 fit me well. However, I was shocked at just how well the 9 and 40 also fit! Being smaller overall, i'm really attracted to the feel and ability to buy inexpensive ammo for the 9mm.

Currently, I have a Beretta 96 in .40, and love it. But as you know, these are fairly large and heavy, so the FNP-9 was like a breath of fresh air at just how comfortable, but compact and light they are.

I think my next handgun purchase will be this model, and hope to post it here soon!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, and thank everyone for sullying your ranks! :-D

Doug

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome :) hope to see the new tool soon

·
Registered
475 Posts
I shot my buddy's fnp-9 this weekend for the first time and i was impressed, i wasn't use to the DA/SA but the gun it self felt good, was accurate and reliable. I'm use to DAO and I would like to shoot one in DAO and then i might decide to buy one. But i would definitely recommend one to anybody.

·
Registered
43 Posts
well I bought a fnp9m and loved it, and today ordered a military overrun fnp9 from cdnn, for 389.00 you cant go wrong :?

·
Registered
43 Posts
jimbojoker said:
ShipWreck said:
Welcome aboard!

I just got a 9mm FNP recently. I was amazed at how accurate it was.
+1

Sweet shooter and very accurate.
+2

i love my FNP-9,.. i can't wait to get back home to play with the FNP-45 i have waiting on me.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome. Hope to see a purchase in the near future! :?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the warm welcome guys, I appreciate it!

I'm looking at both the 9 and .40 right now, and can't decide. decisions.....decisions.....

Doug

·
Registered
68 Posts
you must check out the bass pro shop off of the 202 and dobson. last i checked..they were running for 420 otd with shooters pack.

captdreifus

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$420? is that including sales tax? Man, Bass Pro has some deals sometimes, but that is great!

thanks!

Doug

·
Registered
39 Posts
You will not be disappointed. Just got my FNP9 and I love it too. Momma shoots a 92FS. After she gets through being mad at me for buying this one and shoots it herself she will put the Baretta back in the drawer.
I bought the FNP45 2 weeks prior. Whatever idiot coined the phrase that it is easier to ask for forgiveness rather than ask permission is full of ...

These are the first composite guns that I have owned. I was very concerned about recoil because I am not a big guy. You would be surprised at the light recoil of the 45 also.

Be forewarned - once you start you may not be able to stop

jkbduck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts