FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a black PS90 from Jay's Guns in Florida and I'm having it shipped to a local gun store here. I'm chomping at the bit until it gets here!!!

I just joined the forum and already I've gained some valuable knowledge. I sell Air Conditioning equipment now, but I put a short 10 years in with the Tempe Police Department here in Arizona and I had 6 years on SWAT there. I've had quite a bit of experience firing and carrying Glocks, HK rifles and AR's. I have to admit I am pretty ignorant when it comes to adding accessories or making modifications so I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of info from this forum.

I plan to purchase the Five Seven pistol when my bank account recovers from this one!!!

Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum SwatDude!

I'm sure you will have valuable information to contribute. Let us know what your thoughts are when you do receive your new toy.

Cheers,

-TH

·
Banned
1,509 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is the "go to" place for all things FN. You'll learn a lot here. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Of course, you will have to put up with a bit of gun forum drama, from time to time, but you'll learn a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts