FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time fnh owner. Recently bought a ps90. Always loved the look, never was sure about the 5.7 round. Now I'm looking to by the five seven hand gun. Needless to say I like the round. Lots to learn though, got bombarded with "which trigger pack,did you get". Never knew anything about it before buying my gun. Sounds like a good investment but not the ass pounding that comes with it.

·
Premium Member
9,514 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So what did you get?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While looking for optics, I found a fnh Green dot fiber optic sight. Unfortunately it has the white reticle. From what I read these are the least desirable. The guy has it for the buy now price of 150.00. Is it worth it? Or should I wait to free up a little more money

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
free up a few hundred more for the black reticle sight if you want an OEM sight for your ps90. The white reticle doesn't seem to be as good.

While looking for optics, I found a fnh Green dot fiber optic sight. Unfortunately it has the white reticle. From what I read these are the least desirable. The guy has it for the buy now price of 150.00. Is it worth it? Or should I wait to free up a little more money

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts