FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and to the PS90 which I purchased over the weekend. My local store is having a 15% off sale on new guns so I couldn't pass it up any longer. Haven't had the opportunity to shoot it yet, but I cleaned, lubed, and held. Cool gub (sp).

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site - Yes, it is a very kewl gun.

Make sure to read some of the prev posts in the PS90 section.

1 thing that comes to mind - make sure U read the posts pertaining to velcro - or use some other way to protect the plastic around the ejection port.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome and the site. I'm on the hunt for some Velcro even as we speak. I touted the PS90 to a friend in Tucson over the weekend so he came up to Phoenix on Monday and bought one of his own. I'm now trying to figure out what to sling the PS90 with. Wilderness here in Phoenix says they don't have one for it. Do I use a 1 point, how does it attach. etc. Lots to learn. I'm also looking at a traditional violin case to carry it rather than the standard carbine case/s. Fun stuff!

·
Vendor
5,654 Posts
:)
Welcome aboard. As Ship suggested... you should do some thread reading befor you go to the range. ie lube, barrel movement, zeroing etc.

I didn't do the velcroing and now I have a billion, tiny little indentations. :cry:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Urban ERT has the best sling out there - in my opinion. I got their single point sling in Dec - and since then, he's come out with a 2 point version. I really prefer the 2 point sling now. It is great.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Did you spell gun, as gub, from the Woody Allen movie where the teller can't read his writing? If not, sorry for the obscure reference. Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most listeners just assume I don't know how to say the word or spell it. But I always liked the movie and use gub a lot. It also doesn't scare the horses (lib anti's) when I use the word because they haven't figured out the code. lol

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hi there, welcome!

TA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts