FN Herstal Firearms banner

New Multi-Color slings available.

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  CMANavy 
#1 ·
We are now offering new custom color combinations to assist in breaking up the visible patterns to the human eye. By manufacturing our slings with our various available colors, our slings tend to blend better with the current camouflage apparel and gear on the market. We believe that the MULTICAM Pattern from Crye Precision LLC is by far the best camouflage pattern available in the world. We have combined our coyote, desert, foliage, & od-green hardware, webbing and stitching in various color schemes. By assembling these materials in certain configurations, we believe that our slings can only enhance the patterns available. No longer do you have to spray paint your sling to match your custom Dura-coated weapon. Tactical Operators now have a choice to further conceal their profile from hostile enemies with the URBAN-E.RT. SLING. Please contact us for any questions or special requests.

Here is the new color of sling that we offer with the original Crye Precision Nyco Twill MultiCam Pattern material in the background. This is the actual material used in the MultiCam pants.

The second is to better blend with ACU & desert colors.

The third is to blend with traditional woodland colors or sheriff departments.

Which do you like best?

Matt
URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS, LLC
info@UrbanERTSlings.com
317-223-6509

See less See more
#2 ·
Matt,

I was looking for something that matched a dinner jacket or tuxedo.

Maybe in a tweed?

Just kidding.

I received my sling in the mail last week and I just want to say it's a GREAT product and I was EXTREMELY impressed you were able to turn it around so quickly. It couldn't be designed any better than that and I know it will be in use for a long, long time.

Great doing business with you guys and thanks for the quick turnaround!

EC

#5 ·
Snow sling

We can make pretty much any color configuration. We would just have to special order the materials. The hardest to get in the white would be the 2" Mil-Spec seatbelt style webbing. I would imagine that the hardware could still be a combination of the foliage and tan. I'm pretty sure that we could get the 2" in a gray pretty easy, and then all of the tubular would be in a white with the aforementioned hardware colors. Please contact me if you would want a custom sling made.

#7 ·
Available now.

We now have the Multi Color slings available. The color code is MC. The actual harness on the weapon will be OD-Green just like the other 1" webbing on the main sling. The stitch colors on the sling will be opposing to the webbing, but the harnesses will have matching stitching. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

The link to get the Urban-Sentry Hybrid Multi Color sling is;
http://www.urbanertslings.com/siposlph.html

Matt
info@urbanertslings.com
317-223-6509

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.