FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a first look at the new limited production CD Field Tool for the PS90 & P90 featuring a slot driver & 3mm hex tool. For use with the 3mm hex socket head fasteners as used in the stock screws and optic fastener applications and with many side rail mount fasteners. Slot driver works on the Factory Optic 16mm Adjustable Fasteners and those found on the EOTech's Optics. Field Tools are precision CNC machined in the USA from 4140 stress relieved carbon steel with a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate protective finish. Diameter of the Field Tools is the same as an AA battery so it can be easily stored in the PS90 Buttstock. Field Tools also feature a fluted handle grip surface and a thru-hole for additional leverage or lanyard attachment.

Watch for Special Offers in the WTS forum for the Field Tool & Other PS90 Accessories.

Email for more info: [email protected]

New Production Field Tools taken prior to protective finish application.

Fresh Application Manganese Phosphate Protective Finish

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got mine yesterday with the dual mag holders, top rail and two side rails. Its great stuff, some of the best quality aftermarket merchandise that I have ever purchased. Can't wait for my eotech to come in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts