FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
At the very least I would wonder about the fore grip. I know the ATF said they can't be on pistols because it makes them an AOW but I didn't read the article to find out if they addressed that issue...

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
These guys are responsible for the letter that changed the ruling on the sig brace. Now they are building, selling, and advertising (being shouldered) the exact thing that the ATF said was no good. I am still ticked about this personally because they shouldn't have poked the ant hill in my opinion. I do like the shotgun though.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
These guys are responsible for the letter that changed the ruling on the sig brace. Now they are building, selling, and advertising (being shouldered) the exact thing that the ATF said was no good. I am still ticked about this personally because they shouldn't have poked the ant hill in my opinion. I do like the shotgun though.
I completely understand what you are saying, but at the same time I think the ant hill needs to be poked. These laws/rulings/opinions need to be pushed back against. Just like the firearms manufacturers found ways around the "Assault weapons" ban in the 90's. This was the manufacturers pushing back against ridicules laws. This type of creativity or circumventing the laws helps make more people aware of just how ridicules these laws really are. You have to push the boundary's every way you can. The more people realize these laws are ridicules, the sooner we can get to repealing them.

Aside from this, I think if you look closely he is actually cheeking the brace, and not putting it into his shoulder, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Awesome shotgun. I also wondered about the foregrip attachment. If it is a 12ga pistol, then is that legal? I was interested until I saw the $1,200.00 price tag, nah I'm good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Not sure how reliable the magazine can be if there isn't a mechanical mag release like you'd have on an AR or AK. You just rip out and insert your mags. I'd be worried about rushing with it in a hurry and knocking my magazine out of battery or out of the gun entirely when I'm needing it the most.

I'll stick with my pump action, or if I suddenly catch the Saiga bug that I've managed to stay away from so far - I'll get a Saiga 12 and get it fine tuned by Rifle Dynamics.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Not interested.

Besides, what is the classification of this weapon, if not an SBS or AOW??? Pistol grip only??? Something funny here...

I see this being banned at some point.

Reactions: Dizzy82
1 - 9 of 9 Posts