Istanbul was Constantinopal,
Now it's Istanbul not Constantinopal,
Why?
No one knows but the Turks!

Zhur

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I don't agree with everything that guy says, but a lot of it is true. Also, is a sermon and in the church the best place for this? I think the IRS might not appreciate that guys sermon.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Obama is our savior!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
djv38 said:
I don't agree with everything that guy says, but a lot of it is true. Also, is a sermon and in the church the best place for this? I think the IRS might not appreciate that guys sermon.
if we all followed the IRS rules on the illegal seperation of church and state we would still be subjects of the queen of England. read your history books the American Revolution started and spread by the Church. it was only a very liberial supreme court that interpeted the first admendment to mean freedom from religion.

restore America return to freedom of religion

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
But, that is exactly what the muslim extremists want in their countries. I really don't want to be hypocritical like that and say "you can't because you're muslim, but we can because we're christian."

Yes, the American Revolution was partially caused by the church, but there were other factors, like people believing they were unfairly taxed and not allowed to govern themselves. If I remember correctly, some of our founding fathers were not christians.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I heart Obama

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Consider the activity stopped unless, of coures, it is related to the topic/debate. :?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts