FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! New owner from Michigan. Finally purchased a Five Seven and don't know why I waited so long! Anyway look forward to the forum for help and support. Patrick

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find loads of info about your new blaster.

·
Registered
604 Posts
GO BUCKS!
...And take the Browns with you! (Just kidding...I Keed, I Keed!)

·
Vendor
3,284 Posts
Welcome..... from SWMI...
Hey you guy's... I used to be a " Brown's fan " Die Hard" still have friends with " dawg-pound " season tickets...
I wore that Browns hat from the 60's to 1996 .... when ever Modell moved the team. That was the end ! After years of punishment & playoff losses, I kind of lost interest in the NFL per say, after your team moves ... then was absent for 4-5 years ( I can't remember )... I gave it up.
Still have a " soft spot " for the cardiac kids.... also still cherish the 51-0 spanking they gave the Steelers ( Sept 10 1989 )....LOL....
Then of course ... Leroy Kelly, Ozzie Newsome, Paul Warfield,Clay Matthews,Bernie Kosar and coach " Bill Bellicheck " look what he did for New England.... !

Back on topic.... Welcome !

·
Premium Member
9,509 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts