FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to those that have been active on this forum for the last year or so (Ship). With the election over, I finally bit the bullet and ordered an OD FS2K from CDNN 10 minutes ago.

Next on the list-optics, Urban ERT, magazines and some range time. Will keep you posted and thanks again!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah no kidding...HK magazines, Eo Tech, magnifier, sling, ammo...oh well. At least I'll feel all warm and fuzzy when the zombies start knocking on the door :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats!!!

Don't forget that FN is offering a $125 rebate for FS2000s and PS90s right now.

That will help with accessories.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome 823. I'm a new member as well. I picked up my green FS2000 last night; also by way of CDNN. Excellent company, BTW. I did a complete field strip, clean and lube. Put it back together and mounted a Eotech 512 on top. Fantastic optic! I'm waiting for the 3X FTS magnifier to arrive tomorrow. Already have the compulsory ERT sling and a rather nice case found at the following link:
http://www.opticsplanet.net/tac-force-t-t-s-33-soft-gun-case-s86003.html

For those interested, this is a very well made case (bag) that includes a triple magazine pouch and a pistol sling inside the exterior compartment. Reasonably priced as well.

Cheers for now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AK-Joe-Thanks for the reminder on the rebate. I'm all over it.

Jungo-I'm still on the fence about optics. It seems like everyone has the Eotech, but if its the best thing, why not? I plan on looking at the Leupold CQT and the Aimpoint before I decide on the Eotech.

I won't have my FS2K for a while as I'm travelling overseas for the holidays, but it should be waiting for me when I get back. Pics will be forthcoming...

Watch out zombies-you'll regret knocking on MY door! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts