FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great.I was thinking of a similar set up.What mounts are you using with the primary arms magnifier and the aimpoint pro ?Are you co-witnessing ?I would really like to see more pictures at different angles.Its either going to be your set up or a Eotech HHS-1 in my future.:?

·
Registered
86 Posts
That looks like the standard mount that comes with the PRO. The mount on my Aimpoint PRO doesn't cowitness with the backup sights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The pictures above used the QRP-2 mount with spacer, and a burris ar-pivot QD mount for the 3x.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My previous setup was too high to be comfortable (chin-weld instead of cheek-weld), so I have changed to a lower setup. It's still the QRP2 mount but without the spacer. The 3x was mounted with a cheap UTG QD mount.

No co-witnessing, but the factory emergency sights are too low to be comfortable anyway (eye-weld instead of cheek-weld). I find my current setup more comfortable so I'll probably leave it as is.

BTW, I keep the 3x in the bag most of the time. I only mount it for shooting longer distances at the range so I can live without the flip-side feature. The flip mount is great for posing pictures though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm getting ready to order a similar set up ,Aimpoint red dot (ML3,not Pro)and primary arms 3x mag.But I'm not sure which ADM mounts to get for both.The taller (lower 1/3 co witness )or the shorter (absolute co witness)?Any insight would be appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts