FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked one up off of gunbroker today, should have it in my possession by Wednesday. The wife and I can't wait, so far we only have 100 rounds for it that we picked up at a gunshow in anticipation of our purchase. Any tips on what websites have ammo in stock at a fair price? Also other than removing the magazine safety anything else we should think of doing/picking up as a new owner?

·
Registered
470 Posts
You may like to look into night sights or a red dot sight if you're into those sorts of things. Or a threaded barrel. There's a thread on here about ammo prices too if you search. Cabelas is probably one of the cheapest right now. And get extra magazines too.

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats on the Five-seveN!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have any holster recommendations? I have a Comptac Minotaur for my USP and like it a lot, I'm thinking of getting the same for the FS.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on the new FN! As for ammo, funny as it sounds, my local gunshops usually have FN 5.7 for cheaper than you find it on gunbot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally got around to setting up a proper pic:

Also picked up some ammo, Gander Mountain had it for $25 a box with free shipping. Got here less than 36 hours after I placed the order. I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congrats on the five seven pistol, the best pistol youll ever buy. I have a black hawk holster for mine and love it. But i have not ever tried any other holsters.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ive been buying all of my ammo off of gunbroker. Might take alot of auctions but sooner or later you will win an auction for a good price.::!!!::

1 - 17 of 17 Posts