FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to post this last week, when the ~$300 dollar case’s (pelican 1495) price was lowered to $200... which I was able to snag, but before I could pass along the news-it went out of stock, unfortunately.

Can anyone confirm that the “New” case is still a Pelican? It does not have locking combination.

If it is, then id say it’s a good deal for the case and molded harder foam. Whereas the Pelican 1495 goes for the same price.

***update. The new case is in fact a “Casematix.” going for $100 on amazon. Which makes sense for the lower price on this new case.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Ya put your ammo in the general accessory pocket and maybe the thumb hole, back of the stock and you're ready to fly! That's awesome. The barrel length seems to be limiting for my state.

Reactions: E30WOLF

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya put your ammo in the general accessory pocket and maybe the thumb hole, back of the stock and you're ready to fly! That's awesome. The barrel length seems to be limiting for my state.
the layout is really nice. There’s really not many ways you can do it. But thanks to the small ammo boxes you can fit more than enough for a range trip without having to take more “luggage.” I haven’t sbr’d mine yet but I can see turning that “newly-free space” for a suppressor or tools.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts