FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Due to the adjustment feature of this Optic Rail, even the back-up milled sights can be zeroed.
We are recommending the application of NiteSiters dots on our Optic Rail Back-Up Milled Sights for increased capabilities.
A Range review is coming....

http://www.nitesiters.com

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks pretty sweet! If I didn't already have a halo tri rail for mine, definately would grab one of those.
Yeah, I agree w/ Ordenta! If I didn't already have the HALO as well . . . .

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks Great!

Great price too! FN sells a sight tool alone for over $60.

Can't wait to see one!

:shock:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly, The milled fixed sight is in a lower plane, under that of the optic mounting surface, which allows use of the fixed sights with an optic installed.
:<>:

·
Registered
356 Posts
How much higher does this rail sit over the Tri-Rail version of the PS-90? This is almost enough to make me want to buy another regular upper and then have to decide which I want to short barrel!

Edited: Can we see a pic of the iron sights with some sort of red-dot or holographic sight installed overtop? I'm curious how much of the target would be visible if using the iron sights this way. :?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Find me a way to put fixed sights on a TR w/an EoTech and I will in debt to you forever.

LT PSS 8)

·
Registered
356 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
I'll try and get a side-by-side comparison pic with the TR posted this weekend
Thanks and thanks! :?

·
Registered
356 Posts
spongecop said:
Find me a way to put fixed sights on a TR w/an EoTech and I will in debt to you forever.

LT PSS 8)
Sounds right about just what I need, myself. Haha. :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Troy Battle Sights are on the same plane as the EOTech, they also are one of the only sights that can fold down under an ACOG on the M4.
A set of Troy Battle Sights should install perfectly fore & aft of the EOTech mounted on a TR.
www.troyind.com

·
Registered
356 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
A set of Troy Battle Sights should install perfectly fore & aft of the EOTech mounted on a TR...
...as long as you don't use the EOTech that requires 2AA batteries. :( I'm fairly sure that my 512 took up the whole top rail. :cry:

·
Registered
395 Posts
You guys will NOT be disappointed. CD makes an outstanding product in my experience. Mil spec quality, excellent pricing and top-notch customer service.

:shock:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I guess I will have to glue some old glock sights in front and behind my eotechs glass :-D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We're considering running a small order of extended length adjustable optic rails that would allow use of fold-down battle sights, a maginfier, or night vision with an Optic installed. We did a small run last year of fixed optic rails that sold out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts