·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to " Roll " out of the Kave !
Man Kave Specialties now offers the Man Kave P90/PS90 Mag Pins
These are ready to ship !

Man Kave P90 / PS90 Mag ( Rollers )
These replacement pins are made of Black Delrin for long life and silky smooth operation. There are many reasons that the factory pins can have FTF issues, and all these issues are addressed and corrected with the use of our pins.

Factory pins have the following flaws
1 – Non concentric bearing surfaces (eccentric = making the pin slide rather than roll)
2 – Out of round (this allows the pin to be disengaged with the round at times)
3 – Molding Parting line (the round tends to get hung up on these, also prevents the pin from rolling properly)
4 – Gate vestige " high gates " (these can get caught on the follower)
5 – Stock Saver hole or through hole, this is a cored out section in end of OEM pin (this can collect debris)

The Man Kave Mag Pins (Delrin) are super smooth rolling, and will work in any FN OEM or AR57 magazine. Each Magazine uses two pins. For the smooth “ Operator “

Price is $6.00 for 2 pins shipped !
Small discount for bulk orders ( 20 or more ) .
PM me for details.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is what happens with the OEM pins, in addition to the binding after loading about 20-25 rounds into the mag.
The MK Mag Pin eliminates this condition.

Helmet Airsoft Personal protective equipment

Helmet Audio equipment Wheel

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can do, thanks

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
'Bout time you started selling these... when I have no money!!! :roll:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Guy's I need some feedback, I believe they have worked much better for me. There is one exception,..... the only time I have had FTF, Jamming on extraction is from the aftermarket Incendiary rounds, they seem to not be powered enough with the type of rounds. Furthermore... I have 2 types, 1 type is from a West Coast seller blue tip, and the other type was from a Kentucky seller ( purple tip ). I have had more failures from purple tip than anything else, if fact I don't recommend anyone buying them. I'm more than displeased with the Purple Tip, had a special guest out today, he brought his p90 and we had issues with the " incendiary " stuff on ejection. Running full auto with incend's sucked. We did burn alot of standard SS197 & AE through without a hick-up what so ever ( 250-300 rds ). AT the cost of Incend's ( 5.7 ) we did only 1 20 rd mag dump, it jammed 3 times. We also has trouble doing a rapid fire out of my PS90 .

The purple tip ( brand X ) was problematic for me.

Never the less enough with the rant, any feedback on the pins would be appreciated.

Here is a pic of my incendiary ammo, the blue tip stuff was much better, came from a guy in Washington .

Games Indoor games and sports Chessboard Chess Board game

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
What's the OAL compared to SS197???

Can you post a picture with the ammo and 197 next to it showing a side view???

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I need to install my new Mag pins and get out and shoot! I believe in this product and have been very excited about using it; this darn little thing called work and football season had been keeping me down! Hope to get out this weekend and put the new pins to use!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
What's the OAL compared to SS197???

Can you post a picture with the ammo and 197 next to it showing a side view???
SS197 = 1.583 / 1.585
Blue WC = 1.571
Purple Tip Kentucky = 1.566

Part of my complaints with CCC's is that between the 5.7 Incend & their 45 Hand grenade there were alot of dudd's.
I will say that their .308 Incend did pretty well. That is the only product from them that is satisfactory. It too had FTF issues, the .308 stuff may be better in a bolt gun.

I don't know of anyone making the sub sonic. I haven't looked for that stuff, they member to ask ( who seems to do alot of 5.7 testing is " Buffman " ).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just got my pins last week. Comparing to factory, you can definitely feel how slick they are when you rub them together and they show the same attention to detail and quality that Mike's charging handles have. I haven't been able to take them out yet, but I'm pretty excited to try them! Definitely worth it for such a simple upgrade.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also , the MK Mag Pins ( Rollers ) have been said to help with the aftermarket 5.7 magazines as well. Had a few guys place orders and ask about feeding issues/ problems with their aftermarket mags ( the cheaper ones. ) I had sent them out a few to try and they came back and ordered more for all their mags.
Legend has it... that they work well in the AM mags also. I would love to get my hands on some of the AM mags and do a lay-out/ dimensional check comparred to the FN mags. I'm willing to bet the AM mags have some dimensional issues and are probably warped or have tapered channels that the bullets ride in. Could be from injection molding processing parameters or even just how they cool them ???? Or in the cavity/core dimensions...
Never the less .... the MK Rollers do help with aftermarket mags too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.