FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fnforum! I have finally took the leap and purchased both a fiveseven pistol and a ps90. I have the fiveseven pistol and absolutely love it! Most accurate pistol i have ever seen! Cant wait to get my hands on my ps90! Is there anything i should know about either one? I know to buy lots of ammo already , and have got that covered pretty well. Thankyou,

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats on the new firearms. I too love my 5.7, its accurate as hell and a blast to shoot.

Reactions: FivesevenGOD

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Welcome from SW MI..... it's 6 degrees outside ! Burrrr !

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats on your new FsN and welcome to the forum. If you have ammo, you have all you need at present time. Of course, unless you want to void your warranty like me and purchase an aftermarket threaded barrel and suppressor to have some real fun. My suppressor hasn't been approved by the ATF yet so I don't mention fun from personal experience but just what others have reported. Welcome and good luck tracking down that PS90 as these two weapons make a real combination!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats! And welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the 5.7 duo, they make a great team.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congrats...I'm still searching for a Five seveN. Have not seen one locally for a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts