FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just got my new PS90 last week and stumbled upon this forum a few days ago.

Just in case anyone is wondering or collecting info for a database i have a black PS90 in the low 50,000 serial # range. I wanted a green one to match all my other guns but with the rarity of the rifle in my area i just bought the first one i found.

I just ordered a case of ammo and 5 magazines from CMMG and now i am looking for a decent sling system. I've seen the ones with buckles on them but i think it would be likely to scratch the lower reciever. If this were my $300 AK i wouldn't be concered but on a $1700 weapon i'm not taking any chances.

I would like to thank the forum administrators and members for contributing thier knowledge to make such a great resource for the p90. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) - Glad ya found us.

As for the sling - I've carried mine a fair amount, and the buckles do not scratch the stock - at least mine hasn't yet. I have a single point sling from Urban ERT and I love it. But, besides theirs, The Vest Guy makes some slings too. So, be sure to check out our sponsors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts