FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was still not happy with the standard white ring sight, the REM2 I put on was 100% better but the darn sight is just too small. I have trouble getting a good quick sight picture using it. After much thought and as much research as I could do online I ordered an TROS mount and a 1.5x ACOG yesterday. The Eotech was a close second but I went with the ACOG as it seem to fit my needs just a little better.

Another $750 down range!

Just for kicks I added up everything I have put into this PS90 (including ammo and mags) and I am currently around $3400 or so. I have plans for about $1000 more in ammo and mags and such to buy in the future.

The ACOG has already shipped from Buds and I am sure the TROS mount will follow soon. I will update when I get them installed.

I was going to use this money I spent on a new AR15 but that little PS90 keeps convincing me that for me it's a better choice than an AR15. Am I crazy for thinking this? I can not for the life of me think of a real situation where I would need to go over 150 yards.

Anyways I have to find a new hobby, I will have over $4400 in this PS90 before I am done. Between this and 1911s I am going to go broke.

:grin:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea im easily in the 1500 range in my ps-90

·
Registered
13 Posts
Who hasn't. Thanks for the rail ShipWreck. Now I have to get it sighted in, a one minute process as my laser is currently dead on with my Aimpoint at 25 yards. So, I just line up the sights on the rail with my laser, remount the Aimpoint and line it up with the laser also. Easy as pie. Now I need one extra rail for that double rail side plate.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
mag parts has some pretty cool stuff too

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
TOM1911 said:
My ordeal has just begun.. Just dropped 160.00 for one of The Vest Guy's PS90 tac vests :cool:
They are great vests and well worth the $ spent.
Which vest did you get?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i would love to get a tac vest but it really doesnt serve a point for me just going to a range unless there is a zombie attack

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
agreed 8)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I want the vests in case of a zombie attack!! :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I think it is worth it especially when people stare at my gun:) :?

·
Registered
156 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I think it is worth it especially when people stare at my gun:) :?
Dude, I really didn't need to know that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just called Robert about some modifications to the vest and guess what?... When he found the order, it had already been sent out. Wow that was fast! didn't even get three days past and it was complete and shipped out. Granted the fourth of July holiday was in the picture but... You don't find service like that anymore :? . Guess i'll have to send it out for the mods, but i dont think it will take very long to get it done. Robert.. You kick a** sir. Salute

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ACOG mounted! A nice set up indeed. Will not be able to go to the range for a week at least due to work but I used a laser bore sighter to get it pretty dialed in.

Easy set up with the TROS mount, everything worked just as it should. The sight picture is much easier for me with the ACOG than the factory sight. All in all I am very happy.

:-x

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ruggles said:
ACOG mounted! A nice set up indeed. Will not be able to go to the range for a week at least due to work but I used a laser bore sighter to get it pretty dialed in.

Easy set up with the TROS mount, everything worked just as it should. The sight picture is much easier for me with the ACOG than the factory sight. All in all I am very happy.

:-x
How much did the ACOG cost you. I was looking to do the same to mine.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I was looking at some incogs but they can cost over 1200 or at least the ones i was looking at :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts