FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am in the army home for christmas, and decided to use my saved money on a PS90. all i have heard about the sights and accuracy are negative about the rifle. personally i LOVE the stock optic, (it's supposed to be pretty dim so it doesn't cover your target...) and i took it to the 25 yard range and zeroed it (just to get it close) and was DRILLING the bullseye. and to anyone having trouble with the stock sight, are you opening both eyes when you shoot??? i don't understand why so many people say the weapon isn't accurate, mine sure as hell is. i was pulling 1/2" groups at 25 yards and about 3" groups at 50. anyways i just wanted to get a positive post about the weapon out there. i purchased mine with the GEMTECH fake suppressor on it for only 1450 so i think i got a pretty damn good deal.

Eric

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Glad U enjoyed the gun :)

I shot two and bought mine a week later. But, if you shoot the gun at an indoor range or in low light, U will find that the stock sight leaves a lot to be desired. One of the two times I show someone else's, the sun was starting to go down. It was very hard to use at 25 yards and greater.

When I got mine, I bought an Eotech right away. After I sighted mine in, I was getting 1/2" groups of 3 at 50 yards. So, the Eotech can help. If I don't mess up and shake the gun (I don't have the steadiest hands), I get some awesome groups. Sometimes the holes touch.

Many people leave the gun stock, though. So, if U like the stock sight, that's all that counts :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry guys, my mistake, my very first post and i had a major typo in it, i paid 1750, not 1450 for my PS90, but thats still a good price i think.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Thats not too bad.

I got my black one for $1499, but I had a gun show dealer hold it for me and had to drive 3 hours there and 3 hours back to that particular gun show to pick it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the same fake suppressor and does it look sweet or what? I love the stock sight too... You are right on leaving both eyes open. I just watched the video of the P90 online and the Aimpoint was sweet.. That will be the next thing I put on next week then a light..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts