FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
I respectfully disagree.... ( By the way Welcome to the forum from The Kave ) ! There should be no need to lock down your wallet.... in-spite of the warning. The real hard components to acquire are the Gen 1 - 2 trigger packs and the original Black reticle steel body site.... they seem to have disappeared from the planet at this point and if they are found they seem to carry a hefty price tag.
Yes a good site will set you back ( to be expected ) such as a T1 or H1 w/ 2MOA dot.... but most components are reasonable albeit components may range from cheaper to high end in the AM ( after market ) accessory world.
I for instance at one time had 8 PS90's.... a sick individual I must admit ! However without my kids starving .... I have managed to accessorize them all ( now reduced to 5 ) with 2 T-1's... 2 Black reticle sights and a baby ACOG.... which I don't recommend for at least 2 reasons and then some ( The Baby ACOG ).

There is at least 4 types of charging handles to choose from should you have larger fingers and need a more positive grip all ranging in price. Not to omit various other accessories that work pretty well ( all things considered ) ! Most members here all have a incurable disease that is both chronic and progressive .... yet it's exact medical name escapes me !
If we didn't personalize our armaments .... we probably wouldn't be the type of individual that would join a forum anyways.

Never the less.... I happen to know several AM component manufacturers and one is known to be pretty generous ... especially towards new members !
If you need help down the road .... accessorizing .... look me up ( PM works best ) and I can surely hook you up with some of my connections ! ... =:)

PS: I like Texan's..... something about that state !

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Congrats on the PS90! Chop that silly looking barrel off :-D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I respectfully disagree.... ( By the way Welcome to the forum from The Kave ) ! There should be no need to lock down your wallet.... in-spite of the warning. The real hard components to acquire are the Gen 1 - 2 trigger packs and the original Black reticle steel body site.... they seem to have disappeared from the planet at this point and if they are found they seem to carry a hefty price tag.
Yes a good site will set you back ( to be expected ) such as a T1 or H1 w/ 2MOA dot.... but most components are reasonable albeit components may range from cheaper to high end in the AM ( after market ) accessory world.
I for instance at one time had 8 PS90's.... a sick individual I must admit ! However without my kids starving .... I have managed to accessorize them all ( now reduced to 5 ) with 2 T-1's... 2 Black reticle sights and a baby ACOG.... which I don't recommend for at least 2 reasons and then some ( The Baby ACOG ).

There is at least 4 types of charging handles to choose from should you have larger fingers and need a more positive grip all ranging in price. Not to omit various other accessories that work pretty well ( all things considered ) ! Most members here all have a incurable disease that is both chronic and progressive .... yet it's exact medical name escapes me !
If we didn't personalize our armaments .... we probably wouldn't be the type of individual that would join a forum anyways.

Never the less.... I happen to know several AM component manufacturers and one is known to be pretty generous ... especially towards new members !
If you need help down the road .... accessorizing .... look me up ( PM works best ) and I can surely hook you up with some of my connections ! ... =:)

PS: I like Texan's..... something about that state !
Thanks for all the suggestions! Indeed I've heard of how rare (and sometimes expensive) early gen trigger packs can be as well as the black reticle Ring Sights scope can be. I'd honestly love to have both the black AND the white sights. Plug in a REM-T3 and I'm set. I intend to shop around for the 10.4" P90 barrel (probably CMMG) as well as their P90-style flash hider to get started on the SBR process. Not looking forward to that wait time....but in any case I knew this was going to be a money pit but one I'll be excited for everytime I get something new for the gun. Already have ammo and two 50-round mags on the way :icon_e_biggrin:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Congrats!!!

Enjoy shooting it. It will be even more fun when you SBR it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts