FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally put the money down for a PS90. Been lurking in here off and on since my posts a long while ago with pics.

Getting the OD stock USSG here in OKC. Paycheck hits the account monday and its time to go shopping!!!

Woohoo!!! 8)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wont forget pics, but I think you have seen one you seen them all in standard config :p Next on the list if I can contact them is TPD's AXR in OD...hmm drool

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well took it out to shoot today. Much fun, only thing is I am not good at loading mags. First time with a weapon other than M-16...so difficult. I had a friend with me and we split a 50 rnd box between us down range.

Standing barricade at 100 yards I made it mostly in the black with a couple out side. Never the best shot in the world, but she is a good shooter. My buddy tried it and thought it was cool...so in the end I am happy with it, just need to learn how to shoot :p

Rock on :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. They are sweet little guns.

Don't get in a hurry loading the mags. I haven't cracked mine, but I have read posts from folks who have pressed down too hard on the mag when pushing a round in and cracked the round black piece. So I am very carefull with mine.
:D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
khest said:
Well took it out to shoot today. Much fun, only thing is I am not good at loading mags. First time with a weapon other than M-16...so difficult. I had a friend with me and we split a 50 rnd box between us down range.

Standing barricade at 100 yards I made it mostly in the black with a couple out side. Never the best shot in the world, but she is a good shooter. My buddy tried it and thought it was cool...so in the end I am happy with it, just need to learn how to shoot :p

Rock on :shock:
Great!

I do most of my shooting with mine at 50 yards. 100 is too far to see for me. I can hit the target, but not in a "group." I have gotten 1/2" groups at 50 yards.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The range I use, for fifle you have to go the 100 yard line no if ands or butts about it...but then its all good for me. I need to get stronger thumbs for pushing rounds in :p I am enjoying her, and will enjoy her more so. :grin:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yea, your thumbs will get used to it. Mine were after i loaded 10 50rd mags the first time i took mine out....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts