FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got my PS90 today. I walked around for long but can't pass it :) Great tactical design, exactly what I am collecting. Anyway questions sorry :) I am in draconian NJ and one 10 rd mag with this rifle is a joke :) I can't find FN made 10 rds any place I am looking besides some ebay sale required my kidney to be amputated :) Any place you know selling original FN 10 rds mags and in stock? Question #2 ammo, why are nobody is using federal? I know it is expensive gun but just need to know what is behind? Any other ammo brands are OK? Last question ... what would be best tactical sling and case should I to get for PS90?

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the PS90.

For a sling, check out Urban ERT. I have one on my PS90, I'm very happy with it. Here'a a pic (it can be configured 1 and 2 point):

As for you question about Federal ammo...

You may not ever run into the issue, but it has come up here enough to be an issue. This seems to be only in the PS90, not the Five-seveN pistol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any cleaning tips you might suggest? Can I use brush/snake for 5.56Nato until I will get FN one?

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Any cleaning tips you might suggest? Can I use brush/snake for 5.56Nato until I will get FN one?
No need to get the FN kit, the 5.56 gear will do nicely.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
393 Posts
As far as I know, PA allows 50 round...or i'm in trouble!!!:lol:

Reactions: mbjku

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Congrats!!!

Yes, 10 round mags are a bit of a pain. But at least you can have a PS90.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Congrats!!!

Yes, 10 round mags are a bit of a pain. But at least you can have a PS90.
It is a pain, considering only one mag was included for $1400 rifle. Anyway, to shot 200 rounds I reloaded 20 times!!! :) Results are OK or compatible to any other shots I do at 25 yeards handheald and with Bushnell TRS25 red dot. Great rifle, low recoil, light and fun to shot :) BTW all shots I did today is with American Eagle 40gr, not a single problem been found.

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Good to hear you're liking it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Welcome and congrats on the PS90.

For a sling, check out Urban ERT. I have one on my PS90, I'm very happy with it. Here'a a pic (it can be configured 1 and 2 point):

Just got Urban ERT in black, thanks! Also got side rail and mags plates from 4gunlovers.com. Rollers to improve mags loading also on order. Got 800 rounds on 197 FN ammo from SGAmmo, bit pricey but I love this store for long and I prefer to pay $20 more to the good people.

I guess I am all set? :) I will stay with the Bushnell TRS25 until next EOTECH rebate or sale ... Thanks for help everybody on this thread!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
It is a pain, considering only one mag was included for $1400 rifle. Anyway, to shot 200 rounds I reloaded 20 times!!! :) Results are OK or compatible to any other shots I do at 25 yeards handheald and with Bushnell TRS25 red dot. Great rifle, low recoil, light and fun to shot :) BTW all shots I did today is with American Eagle 40gr, not a single problem been found.

Buy more mags. We all have to do that.

Reactions: Myscar and mbjku

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Looking to buy the Urban ERT for mine also. Just need to wait for the next paycheck before I can though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts