FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing the video game Army of 2 and since it has a P90 as a weapon I naturally used that. When you earn money in the game, you can buy new parts. They even have the Magazine Parts Quad Rail in it. They also have something called Kowalski Dragoon V3. This thing is awesome looking. I don't know what it is supposed to do for the weapon. I thought it might have a laser and light built in to it, but it has rails on the side for that. I think it might be something cool they made up for the game. I could not find anything about it on the internet. I took a picture of my tv screen, so I apologize about the photo. Hopefully I didn't mess up posting the photo.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I haven't seen anything like that. Seeing how the PS90 is just the civi version of the P90, I wouldn't expect anything like that to exist. The P90 is a blow back operated weapon. There are more effective ways of creating a carbine that don't come with the associated risks of a blow back style gun.

It's a PDW--trying to make it into anything but would be a waste of time.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
It may have originated form airsoft version of a PS90 - otherwise, it is strictly for the game. Never seen anything like that either. Don't think U will ever find it in reallife.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
That would be an interesting aftermarket rig, if someone did it. But there is no purpose for the part BELOW the barrel - It would just make the gun heavier.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My buddy was just talking about wanting to buy this game last night! The base model looks like a Tri-Rail, am I right?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wlcohen said:
Dude - it's a video game
haha +1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the accurate looking p-90 in video games so far i seen was in rainbow six 3, it has stock white sights, and with the laser mounted on the side its kick ass to use. Now for what i dont like rainbow six makes the p-90 out to be less accurate then the mp5 and less powerful (bs),but its a video game but its the best p-90 i seen so far in a game.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Army of two totally under rated the p90 and it pissed me off :twisted:

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Ashe said:
Anyone seen the "Iron Sights" on the P-90 in Call of Duty 4? Makes me laugh.
LOL. Yeah, the red dot sight looks VERY real though. I have almost an identical red dot sight and the resemblance is uncanny.

Oh, and BTW...in case you didn't know the P90 is largely the weapon of choice for hardcore matches in that game. How sweet is that?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
oh yea i know....i mess people up on cod4 with my '90:)

·
Registered
408 Posts
That's because the P90 on COD4 has a bug in the code and you can sprint twice as far as with other weapons. They at first explained it away as all Sub guns, but it's longer with the P90. You can get to places before the bad guys can and lay waste to them. I help run a COD4 PC server if anyone is interested, let me know. We've had a traffic drop since the new maps were uploaded but that's because of the version change. Let me know if you are interested.

Zhur

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I play on both pc and 360....

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Zhurdan said:
That's because the P90 on COD4 has a bug in the code and you can sprint twice as far as with other weapons. They at first explained it away as all Sub guns, but it's longer with the P90.

Zhur
Actually on XBOX 360 they admitted they had a problem with the endurance perk and using the P90 about a week after game launch. This, among other things, was fixed with the patch a few months ago. The game is still the most played LIVE title by a longshot.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
sounds like a plan....my name on live is: EpicSh3lLsHoCk
i havent been on live for a while so i may be rusty being used to playing on pc....

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Sounds like you better play as part of OUR squad or you will get lambasted on the OPFOR.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts