FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings folks! Seems we're having a bit of a wild hog infestation on the land I'm leasing to hunt on.... These guys are more destructive than I ever imagined. We did a test and spun up one of our feeders (usually reserved for deer) and they've begun feeding.

Having hunted these before, I knew exactly what I needed given the conditions, range, etc.

... So I built a pig killing machine that is also downright freaking sexy to shoot!

Always dreamed of owning one and now that dream has come true. Here she is:

image.jpg
EOTech 512 sight, Vortex VMX-3T magnifier, Magpul angled foregrip, Cyclops varmint light with rail adapter and remote switch.

I've only put about 60 rounds through it with the iron sights, going to sight this in tomorrow. Will be hunting every night that I can break free.

I'll be around to share in victories or failures HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome - and good luck takin' down those Hogs!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Have fun collecting bacon!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
A newbie welcome here! An odd coincidence that we've had this hog scourge unleashed just when so many untrained need a means to hone skills and focus. Is A Gift

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome! Nice Scar. Good luck with the hogicide.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice looking rifle there. I did the angled foregrip like you but I reserved my Eotech business for the AR. Great stuff! Welcome! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! I have the same setup without a magnifier (yet). Going on my first hog trip in August. I'm sure many of us would be willing to help with your bacon problem!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts