FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruger has introduced some new products lately. I have always been somewhat partial to the Ruger line but have not purchased before. My son has a nice Ruger .40 that I enjoy shooting. Has proven to be a reliable weapon.
Well cabin fever finally got the best of me and I figured going to my local gun shop would help. While there I put one of these on lay away.

Couldn't resist this ugly duckling. Been looking for a 22lr for awhile and this looked like too much fun to pass up. Put a Tasco 2.5X10X 42mm scope on it to make it a real tack driver. Next I will be going with some new banana clips soon as I can find some with steel lips. All they had where plastic ones at the shop. So if things ever warm up around here I will have a new range toy.

Also I put in a preorder for one of these.

Ruger LCP .380 Again the price (under $300.00) was irresistable. Looks like the Kel Tech but hopefully dosen't act like one. Reviews and pre hype are all very good. Nice little pocket piece.
Next up the FNP .45 That is what I will use my "stimulate the economy check" that I will be getting this spring.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan to probably buy the Ruger 345 next. I've looked at it on and off since it came out.
Looked at them as well. Nice gun at a nice price. Felt it was still a bit too large for conceal carry but thats just me.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I like it also, going to take a look as soon as one hits the gun shop
Mu guess is they will be $400 here in MD

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I looked at P345's quite a bit last year. One of the range guys had a 2 tone polished to perfection he used as a carry gun. The gun shop folks didn't like it one bit, but all the reviews say it's a solid performer and accurate. I personally didn't like the magazine release safety, but for a range weapon that makes 0 difference, and you can't beat the price for a 45.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts