FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I have to apologize because I actually joined the forum last fall, but I'm finally getting around to introducing myself. I was using this site to do some research before I purchased my FDE Scar 16s, and there is definitely a lot of helpful post on here. If all goes as planned I hope to own a 17s by summer.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Greetings, I have to apologize because I actually joined the forum last fall, but I'm finally getting around to introducing myself. I was using this site to do some research before I purchased my FDE Scar 16s, and there is definitely a lot of helpful post on here. If all goes as planned I hope to own a 17s by summer.
Thanks for introducing yourself & welcome to the FN Forum!

The only thing you REALLY need to apologize about is not posting a PHOTO of the new SWEET Scar!

Do It!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the SCAR!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome and congrats!:?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats and welcome from NC!

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Congrats...again.

It looks like you beat that "by summer" goal soundly.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, a gun shop about an hour away from me had one in stock for the past few weeks and it hadn't sold yet. I brought in my .308 DPMS SASS to see what he would give me for a trade, lets just say I liked his offer and he also came down on his price, so I pulled the trigger.......definitely a lot sooner than I planned.

·
Registered
514 Posts
We should get together and shoot sometime. I have yet to see anyone else with a scar around here. Are you a member of any range?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts