FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new member and new owner of a brand spankin new SCAR 17 in FDE. I spent some time with the mk17 mod0 in trashcanistan and it was love at first trigger pull so I had to pick one up stateside. Anyways I hope to learn lots here and be a part of this nice community.

20140405_154401.jpg

Cheers,
Rob

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Congrats on the new scar ! I'm jealous as I own the black 17...I love it, but FDE's sure are pretty !!! Almost bought the FDE yesterday, but not quite ready for that big purchase yet. I did however pick up my second fns .40 long slide. I now own the black and the stainless slide, swapped out the barrels because they just look so darned good like that. Thaaaaats right I said it !!! I love a pretty gun !!! Ahahahaha I mention it as I notice your Glock 23. Great pistol...I have the 35, but don't shoot it much anymore since acquiring the FNS. Welcome to the forum, glad to see you climb aboard. I'm more of a reader and learner from these guys on here...it's quite a crowd. I learn much and am sure you have some knowledge I'll draw from too. Man I have the FDE 17 fever !!! And...ANNNNNNDDDDDD...I too am from TEXAS ! Home is where the heart is !!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Lol yeah this is actually the first rifle I've owned myself and want sure what the deal was with that sticker
Yeah...I just put those little stickers into the owners manual and hold onto it in a separate place. I see that you not only got the most tactical color combination (green upper)...and the OD green uppers have proven to be the most accurate over either the FDE or the Black...well done!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Thank you for your service!!! :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats and welcome from NC! You should have bet on black! :shock:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Welcome! :) heck of a combo! G23 gen 4 is a badass pistol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts