FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been an AR10 guy forever, sold one of my nice ones to fund a SCAR project. Only upgrades left are, Timney trigger (have it but not installed), Midwest Industry Extended Rail (I have log arms, i really need the fore-grib moved forward) and finally a custom Desert themed Cerakote job. I'll post some after photo's when complete. Here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum; awesome looking SCAR 17 you have there! HOWEVER, it does appear you are missing the single most functional upgrade to your battle rifle - E.A.C.H.

so jump on over too: STRYKER ENTERPRISES and send him an email requesting a new gen 2 E.A.C.H. in black for that bad boy to finish it up. Or, you could just send him a PM here on the forum. Good luck.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you look close I have the GG&G FNH SCAR Enhanced Angled Charging Handle Black. The E.A.C.H.Looks nice probably would of ordered it if i had seen it. Appreciate the compliments. BTW any other must have upgrades I'm missing?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
nope....just the E.A.C.H. :)

If you look close I have the GG&G FNH SCAR Enhanced Angled Charging Handle Black. The E.A.C.H.Looks nice probably would of ordered it if i had seen it. Appreciate the compliments. BTW any other must have upgrades I'm missing?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Great looking setup! Excellent choice in glass as well. Got a sling for it? Check out Blue Force Gears Padded VCAS.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I definitely like the Blue Force. But I have a Quad X Cobra Sling. I like the option of single point, and I'm used to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts