FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new black 17 this weekend, and my 5 YO son did his first mod on it. 2014-01-26 11.30.19-1.jpg Then I added a scavenged some parts from my AR family of black scary rifles. web2014-01-26 11.04.46.jpg I can now officially say I'm an official member of this awesome forum. First purchase will be a trigger from a forum sponsor, SCAR. I know everyone is into the G-Super SCAR. But I want the boutique special treatment on this. And Art seems like a standup and intelligent guy. I can't wait to shoot this baby.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Congrats on the 17!

Reactions: Lighttactics

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats!:?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Congrats on the 17s. And sweet 300bo setup.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sorry you could only locate the not as accurate as the FDE model SCAR 17. Dont feel bad. I too may have to pick up a lesser than 1 MOA Black SCAR. BUt I am told from a reliable source that you can always Cerakote it to any color and it will then be as accurate as the FDE version (if you remove the sticker of course).

On a more serious note. That is a very nice SCAR17 you have. Kid Mods tend to be the best. :target:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Sorry you could only locate the not as accurate as the FDE model SCAR 17. Dont feel bad. I too may have to pick up a lesser than 1 MOA Black SCAR. BUt I am told from a reliable source that you can always Cerakote it to any color and it will then be as accurate as the FDE version (if you remove the sticker of course).

On a more serious note. That is a very nice SCAR17 you have. Kid Mods tend to be the best. :target:
I agree! I have a feeling I'll be happy with this on the range. About to spend money on US Optics on this thing.

Isn't that a pistol can?
Good eye Inigo Montoya. Yes it is an Osprey 45. This is a subsonic only configuration with the the can.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts