FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I just picked it up this week and got to go to the range yesterday. I cannot believe all the naysayers and haters that say "why would I pay that much while my XXXXXX does the same thing for less" BS. this thing shoots like nothing else, I'm hooked!

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the 17!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Welcome, SCAR isn't for everyone but I sure like mine! I think most of the naysayers haven't experienced shooting one.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome .."Yenko" greetings from Pittsburgh. Congrats on you getting your new SCAR.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new 17s! :? Screw the naysayers, they haven't a clue, and we like it that way, just means more SCAR's for those of us wise enough to join the Brotherhood! :biggrin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new 17s! :? Screw the naysayers, they haven't a clue, and we like it that way, just means more SCAR's for those of us wise enough to join the Brotherhood! :biggrin:
FACT!!!!!!! I'll post some pics up once I get this thing set up the way I want it. If you notice my join date I have been lurking for awhile and gained as much info as I could before I purchased and after shooting it the first time I don't regret it one bit!

·
Registered
161 Posts
FACT!!!!!!! I'll post some pics up once I get this thing set up the way I want it. If you notice my join date I have been lurking for awhile and gained as much info as I could before I purchased and after shooting it the first time I don't regret it one bit!
Sounds like you scored a deal! Welcome (officially) to FNF!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts