FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After being a H&K fan boy and owning a USP45CT and MR556A1 (both sold) i swore that i would only buy H&K firearms, however today the converted to the dark side and my SCAR 17S from grabagun finally arrived! Going to take it with me tomorrow to the range. So far i think it's a bad ass rifle and can't wait to put some rounds down range :?

Previous Guns (HK MR556A1 & HK USP45CT):

Out with the old and in with the new (HK HK45CT & SCAR 17S):

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 17!

Reactions: itzjonjon69

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dog approved I see! Welcome to the Brotherhood. The FDE version though is much more accurate.......:mrgreen:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Mr. Dog is saying "At least it don't look like my POOP!".

Welcome to the Dark Side™©®℠℗☻! We are better looking as well.
i think he was saying "shoulda grabbed the more accurate one dad!"

nice rifle and dog! I would post pics of my guns and dogs but our Dogs aren't very manly. Maybe when I get a Dane in my life again.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats on the 17, I'm a big Sig & H&K fan myself! Love their pistols, but there is something about the Scar's I can't walk away from. I keep saying I'm not going to get another gun for a couple of months at least, you guys are killing me with the 17's. I think it's time to start looking for a FDE 17, I better be extra nice to the wife for the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Congrats on the 17, I'm a big Sig & H&K fan myself! Love their pistols, but there is something about the Scar's I can't walk away from. I keep saying I'm not going to get another gun for a couple of months at least, you guys are killing me with the 17's. I think it's time to start looking for a FDE 17, I better be extra nice to the wife for the next couple of weeks.
just a a friendly reminder that the 17 is AWESOME!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Took it to the range on Thursday and all i can say is holy crap... shooting a 7.62x51/.308 is waaaay different than a 5.56/.223! It's a whole different animal. My GF and her friend refused to practice shooting next to me when i was using the SCAR because they were so intimidated by the sound and the force of the gun/round. I was getting used to the rifle and shot a couple rounds down range striking the target holder and causing my target to go flying lol (whoops)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts