FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the FNP seems to be 1 of the larger draws to this site (like the PS90 and FS2000), I decided to put back a FNP Photo sections.

So, post away!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I'll be getting a camera for Christmas, so...

I'll get more up (and better ones hopefully :oops: )

·
Registered
283 Posts
I went to the FNH USA site to ask for a hat. There were three e-mail addresses customer service, advertising and marketing. I figured that if I tried all three one would pay off. A few days later I got the black hat and a T-shirt in an envelope. Two days later there's a box on my door step with the two camo hats and another T shirt. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
FN Merchandise

Cool Pic!

I like all the FN merchandise. Is that an FNP-9 or FNP-40? The matte Stainless is my favorite finish and is what I have on my FNP-45. Happy shooting!

:?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I cant tell what kind of gun is next to the FNP :oops:

·
Registered
283 Posts
It's a FNP-9. I was looking at my my pics and realized I should have turned it to face the other way to show the caliber. I might take some more pics to do it right.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Panther said:
It's a FNP-9. I was looking at my my pics and realized I should have turned it to face the other way to show the caliber. I might take some more pics to do it right.
Ice is talking about the little silver one with the wood grips.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
djv38 said:
Panther said:
Ice is talking about the little silver one with the wood grips.
Roger :?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was answering craigavtek's post when you were posting your question Iceman. The chrome plated .22 is a "poor" quality Jennings.
I keep it because my Dad gave it to me before he passed away. It's pretty but I wouldn't stake my life on it. It loovvves to jam.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Heh, yea...goes with that territory lol. I would keep it as well if my dad gave me something...sentimental value :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya know - U can start a new photo thread guys - my original post on this thread was just introducing this new subforum. I never imagines people would post photos on this actual thread :p

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Click on where it says "New Topic"

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks Iceman but wouldn't you know it I saw that after I sent the post.
But why does it makes a difference?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts