FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
They are a little expensive considering they don't include sites. Overall I like mine reasonably well but it does have a couple issues that I hope SIG will fix, (they have offered to at thier shipping expense). Mine has a canted rail due to an out of spec rail. It also hasn't been as accurate as I've hoped so far, within acceptabilty but I was hopeing for a very accurate rifle.
On the plus side it is Very smooth shooting. It has a very good 2 stage trigger. It has been 100% reliable with reloads, 3 flavors of surplus and factory ammo. The forend may look a little different but it makes it very easy to attatch a bipod, light and other goodies. The buttstock has a storage compartment for batteries and the tube is hollow so you can put a cleaning kit or whatever in it. Using AR mags is a big plus.

Here's a pic:

Samson front and GG&G rear BUIS, GG&G bipod, Eotech 551 with GG&G Accucam, Wilderness CAR II sling with an H&K hook.

Most people I've talked to that own them like them quite well. I may love mine if SIG fixes the accuracy issue when they take care of the rail..............................DJ

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Bonedust, If I make it home and back I'll bring mine by for you to check out. Didn't realize it was you until today. That MP5-K was SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT wasn't it. I still have a grin on my face hours later......................................DJ

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
djpaintles said:
Bonedust, If I make it home and back I'll bring mine by for you to check out. Didn't realize it was you until today. That MP5-K was SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT wasn't it. I still have a grin on my face hours later......................................DJ
ya, bring it back with you, if you come back to the range. Id love to see it.

ya, that MP was amazing...i couldnt stop telling people how awesome it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts