FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched part of the new series for Future Weapons and they had a new sniper rifle that was semi-auto unknown cal. with suppressor and a new type of optics.
It has what looked like regular scope but then they added an attachment that was a three X magnifier but also had no transition to night time of thermal image up to 800 yrds? The best part was it mounted in front of the rifle scope not the back.

Did anyone get more info on this system????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wrong weapon

No the weapon is not bolt action its semi-auto. the can on this new rifle starts just as the barrel leaves the front for grip and looks to be about 12 inchs long.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Not sure than, cuz the only other sniper rifles I saw on Future weapons was the one I mentioned and 2 others; Knight Armaments M110 used by the Navy, and a LWRC SABR.

Oh yea, and the Barrett 50 cal. but that gun is never confused with any other weapon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
devildoc said:
Not sure than, cuz the only other sniper rifles I saw on Future weapons was the one I mentioned and 2 others; Knight Armaments M110 used by the Navy, and a LWRC SABR.

Oh yea, and the Barrett 50 cal. but that gun is never confused with any other weapon.
I know the Barrett very well from my time in the Army. I loved it. So I had to buy one. Its now part of my collection.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
SO YOU BOUGHT A BARRETT? Wow. Talk about grabbing hold of the thunder. That must have set you back a little coin. Where's the pic's?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO YOU BOUGHT A BARRETT? Wow. Talk about grabbing hold of the thunder. That must have set you back a little coin. Where's the pic's?
It cost a few k's but had to have it. almost paid the same price of the weapon as i did the scope it has.
New to the forum but will try to get some of my collection in a great photo spread and post them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts