FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my stamp today. Thinking I am going to really enjoy this can for a number of reasons. This thing seems to be built like a tank, and attaches to any standard a2 flash hidder. It is also a qd, full auto rated for 2 mag dumps and is inconel. Want to thank Jeremy from silencershop.com for the advice and with the purchase. Funny thing is-- and this is a question for Jeremy or the forum - if they would know, but it seems like it would fit over the standard fs2000 flash hidder. Jeremey if you have any knowledge or can find out that would be stellar and above and beyond the call.

See we below for some pics of the can, fs2000 standard FH, and a pic of it attached. There is also a picture of the tab open for those not familiar with this can. This thing attached is rock solid.

Cylinder Muffler Auto part
Gun Firearm Airsoft Trigger Airsoft gun

My my hope is to be able to use this with my ar15, tavor, and fs200 with out having to change the flash hidder. I also uploaded a link to show the ease of installing it and removing it from the host.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats Troubles!!! Enjoy the peace and quiet!

So I just got my stamp today. Thinking I am going to really enjoy this can for a number of reasons. This thing seems to be built like a tank, and attaches to any standard a2 flash hidder. It is also a qd, full auto rated for 2 mag dumps and is inconel. Want to thank Jeremy from silencershop.com for the advice and with the purchase. Funny thing is-- and this is a question for Jeremy or the forum - if they would know, but it seems like it would fit over the standard fs2000 flash hidder. Jeremey if you have any knowledge or can find out that would be stellar and above and beyond the call.

See we below for some pics of the can, fs2000 standard FH, and a pic of it attached. There is also a picture of the tab open for those not familiar with this can. This thing attached is rock solid.

View attachment 35634 View attachment 35635 View attachment 35636 View attachment 35637

My my hope is to be able to use this with my ar15, tavor, and fs200 with out having to change the flash hidder. I also uploaded a link to show the ease of installing it and removing it from the host.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
That's pretty cool. Neat concept using the a2 flash hider. I actually like the look of a standard flash hider not to mention your saving about a $100 per gun not having to buy proprietary flash hider. Length and weight are impressive also. Will be watching this thread for a range report. I am interested in this. Griffin sure is coming out with some cool stuff. I wonder how their customer service is.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Is there any movement back and forth when it is attached to the FS2000 FH? That is the only issue I could see since it is not a mil-spec FH. It is designed for their muzzle devices or standard bird cages.

As a side note the Griffin Comps work really well. That is what I run on my AR's.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It locks in, but the gate won't pass the lock, I didn't mess with it touch yesterday to try, the grove is in same place as it is for locking withy the a2, the issue maybe the grove isn't wide enough for it to lock.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
It locks in, but the gate won't pass the lock, I didn't mess with it touch yesterday to try, the grove is in same place as it is for locking withy the a2, the issue maybe the grove isn't wide enough for it to lock.
If it won't lock then it is not wide enough for the gate. Don't shoot it unless you can get the gate to lock.

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Congrats on the new can, Troubles!

Today is 3 months pending for my first two suppressors...starting to get excited.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts