FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
So TPD-USA and MSAR (the two companies with AUG clones) now have to compete directly against Steyr and its new version of the AUG. -This is going to be fun to watch...

:eek:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I agree, I guess AUG wanted a piece of the action. With Australia switching over to the AUG, Steyr should be able to bring these to market hopefully at a desent price.

Great Find.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BreakerDave said:
So TPD-USA and MSAR (the two companies with AUG clones) now have to compete directly against Steyr and its new version of the AUG. -This is going to be fun to watch...

:eek:
I dunno, there isn't much competing for msar to do unless they just stick with all different calibers. It's not even close to an AUG, so to compare it to one isn't right. Especially at the price (the thing should be in line with kel-tec pricing).

The AXR is still compatible with the real aug, and it comes with using stanag mags. My best guess is that MSAR will have to drop prices a lot to stay in business, and the TDP will just have to put the price at or below the real AUG until Steyr offers it to come from the factory with the nato stock.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm holding my breath for the SCAR

·
Registered
265 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I'm holding my breath for the SCAR
Dude. I know you have been into firearms for a relatively short time, but still, I'm very disapointed in you. :\/:

You should have learned by now that they ONLY correct response to something like that is BOTH.

:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts