FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Long time shooter and and a Glock guy. Always wanted a High Power or as we simply call it in Israel, the FN. Eventually, my first FN came via way of trade.

I have age always had problems warming up to the 1911. Had two of them. One was an SVI infinity custom gun that I got on a trade before even knowing what it was. That gun was horrible to shoot. It was actually painful to shoot.
The second was a Kimber Pro CDP II which I have now traded for an FN FNP 45 Tactical.

My new to me FNP was not shot a lot and came with the bag and accessories. It seem to be a 2010 model. I know FN came out with the FNX and there were some changes.

Is is there anything I should know about this gun? Anything I should upgrade as far as safety is concerned? I have not shot it yet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome to the forum. One of the finest 1911's is made by Bul in Israel. Imported here by Magnum Research as the Desert Eagle 1911G. One fine 1911. I've had one for two years.

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Tactical!

Reactions: Zoti

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 45T. It should be good to go. Shoot the hell out of it, it will take it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
:welcomesigntb3: to the Forum Zoti and :th_4_17_2:eek:n your purchase of an FNP45 Tac. Shoot it!!! Enjoy it!!! Love it!! You have any questions everyone here will be more than happy to answer it or direct you to someone who can answer it.

Once again, Welcome to the Forum!!!

KW

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
787 Posts
the ones that come with the mount. can it just be removed and then used on the FNP?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts