FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site after doing some internet searches to find out about FN pistols.

Having carried Glocks (models 23 and 19) for over 16 years, I didn't really plan purchasing anything other than another Glock. Imagine my surprise when I walked out of my local gun shop with an FNX-9 a couple months ago. I've taken it through two pistol courses with a rough round count of 1k so far.

I absolutely love this pistol - far more naturally pointing than my Glocks, pretty good factory sights with the large front dot, 17rd mags - I told my son that it's my new favorite gun.

As far as holster/mag carrier, I had some kydex gear built locally. Not sure of all of the rules here, but if someone wants details, I'm happy to provide additional info.

Anyway - I'm just here to soak up some knowledge and learn a few things about my new FNX.

3FBDB3FA-88AD-4BD8-B2A5-18110FE4605B_zpswtbvi19p.jpg C230A9C7-7089-492D-BEC4-251D33EB4CEA_zps2dbmnwk0.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forums! 8)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Hello and welcome from Utah!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts