FN Herstal Firearms banner

new to fn forum

1K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  JMM 
#1 ·
Hey all I am new to the forum. I live in california unfortunately. I am saving all my pennies to become a legitimate member of the club with a scar 17 I cant wait to have the money its all I can think about haha.. I have FN chf barrels on my 2 ars. One 20 inch a2 profile and a 16 inch m4 profile they are hands down the best barrels and awesome deals. Its too bad ill have to nueter the scar to be compliant. Makes me sad.

#2 ·
Welcome. Fine choice in rifle. The California thing sucks but there seems to be some legitimate second amendment battles going on there right now. I wish the best for you and that state but I will not be visiting there anytime soon :-D

Reactions: Spilz
#12 ·
Beyond the Second Amendment, there are so many other reasons to avoid California. As KTK said, the Mk 17S is a fine rifle and you won't regret getting one, even in it's watered down state. Once you get it, look at it as incentive to move, LOL.

Welcome to the forum.

#3 ·
Welcome!!! :)

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum!

#17 ·
Welcome from MD. - not quite as bad s CA. but you know what they say about being 2nd. "We try harder" OK, we may not be second but we are trying! ;-) As a new SCAR owner (and I will admit I have not shot it yet) I REALLY like what I see. I think you will be glad you waited! If it even comes close to1 MOA at 100 yards with match ammo I will be a happy camper!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.