FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
just wanted to say hi! newly acquired FNX40 has a deposit on it (lightly used, very clean). I'll be picking it up thursday from the LGS.
Already purchased 2 mags for it from Midwest Gunworks (THANK YOU to those who posted this info up!).

I have a MP Shield in 9 and an XDm 3.8 in 9 which I'm still getting accustomed to. Looking forward to the reliability and high marks of reviewers in the coming weeks, as well as working on perfecting a new action (to me) in the DA/SA.
Definitely the most excited I've been over a pistol purchase in a long time and happy to join the FN ranks!

-Scott

FNH-FNX 40
M&P-Shield 9mm
SA-XDm 3.8 9mm

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the FNX!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats on the FNX. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:? Hello, I'm new here and I'm "feeling" my way around. I'm having a difficult time understanding how to become a supporting member because the only way I could find
had me agreeing to sign up for a "Paypal account after I paid for the membership. I have cancelled my Paypal account and do not want another. Anyway I look forward to meeting and discussing
FN and other firearms with as many members that want to. I'm excited to be here.
Safety

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
:? Hello, I'm new here and I'm "feeling" my way around. I'm having a difficult time understanding how to become a supporting member because the only way I could find
had me agreeing to sign up for a "Paypal account after I paid for the membership. I have cancelled my Paypal account and do not want another. Anyway I look forward to meeting and discussing
FN and other firearms with as many members that want to. I'm excited to be here.
Safety
Mail check for $15 payment to and include username and FNforum.net on check:

Forum Foundry, Inc.
P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX 78630

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank-you so much for the option! I however went ahead with Paypal, and just came back here instead of opening a Paypal account.
They made that look difficult to do but it wasn't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:th_sign0144:
Mail check for $15 payment to and include username and FNforum.net on check:

Forum Foundry, Inc.
P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX 78630
I apologize. This is the proper way to say thank-you for the option. Others will now know there is an option. I already feel at home and comfortable.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your support.

Thank-you so much for the option! I however went ahead with Paypal, and just came back here instead of opening a Paypal account.
They made that look difficult to do but it wasn't.

Regards,
BigBuckeyeGuy!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts