FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is a wanted section of this forum please forgive this post. I am looking for availability of sub sonic 5.7 ammo for my new ps90 sbr. I have no idea where to look for it and what the prices should be if it's available. Thanks in advance.

n

·
Premium Member
9,040 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :)

I think members get theirs from GB!

·
Administrator
12,218 Posts
If there is a wanted section of this forum please forgive this post. I am looking for availability of sub sonic 5.7 ammo for my new ps90 sbr. I have no idea where to look for it and what the prices should be if it's available. Thanks in advance.

n
For some reason, FN restricts this ammo. That being said, you are able to find it sometimes on Gunbroker or even on this forum in the For Sale section (Market Place Forum). But due to the restrictions, you are going to pay a premium for it no matter where you get it from.

There is an after market producer of some 5.7X28mm ammunition and they make SS rounds for the 5.7X28 mm platform. Expect to pay a premium there as well. Google is your friend. Just Google 5.7X28mm sub sonic ammunition and you will get the results that you want.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hello and welcome!

If you are not adverse to the idea of reloading 5.7 brass, you can look up some hand load data in this same sub forum for subsonic loadings.
That alone could save you a ton over buying the highly marked up factory subsonic rounds

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts