FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to your forum. I recently got out of the Army and relocated here to VA. I am originaly from TX. I never owned or shot for that matter pistols growing up and while in the Army I only fired the traditional M-16 as well as the SAW and the .50cal. After leaving the Army I wanted to take a stab at pistols and after firing my brothers Kimber as well as a Glock I had picked up I was hooked. I have since sold the Glock and purchased two Sigs. A P220 and P229 to be exact. I love them so much, but want to acquire more. I am really interested in a Kimber 1911 and a Beretta as I have always been intrigued by the two brands and there reputations. I am also deeply considering a FN firearm. I choose to consider them as I hold there products in high regard after having dealt with some of there craftsmanship while in the service. Any ideas on a good model of pistol to purchase would be appreciated as surely you guys and maybe gals on the forum have had more hands on than I with there civilian merchandise. Any help would be appreciated and I hope to enjoy it here as well as to learn a great deal from this forum....

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hi there from Texas :)

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service!

I'm a SIG fan too.
P232
P225
P226
P228
P229
P239
P245
Sold the P220...
Check out the Classified here, I have some guns up for trade, but may sell if you see one you like.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome fellow SIG & Beretta fan! :?

P228
P226
P2340
GSR Revolution (1911)
Mosquito
---------------------------------
92FS
Mini Cougar 8045 (.45acp)