FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up one of these cool little things about a week ago and theres a bunch of stuff i need for it like slings, stock extension, mag pouches ect. and what i want to know is where can i pick all this stuff up in one place? the stock extension is the big one right now for me.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i have seen the stock extensions on gunbroker and there are alot of neat websites from the sponsors on the site that make alot of nice stuff!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Get the sling and mag pouches from Vestguy. Look in his section down at the bottom of the site in the vendors area.

You don't need the stock extension.

(Waving my hand like Obi Wan as I type this...)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
haha, yea i didnt see a point in the extension other than a place to put a little extra ammo or batteries (so what)

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I would try TheVestGuy for gear and either CriticalDimensions or PromotedPawn for PS90 accessories.

·
Banned
328 Posts
yea i didnt see a point in the extension...

My thought exactly. One of the really cool things about the 90 is it's small size. Make it bigger for no reason and it takes away some of that cool.

There is no eye relief issue with reflex sights so I can only picture someone needing the extension if they had inhumanly long arms or something.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
kanthek said:
yea i didnt see a point in the extension...

My thought exactly. One of the really cool things about the 90 is it's small size. Make it bigger for no reason and it takes away some of that cool.

There is no eye relief issue with reflex sights so I can only picture someone needing the extension if they had inhumanly long arms or something.
+1

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I don't have the extension on right now - but I did have it on my gun for 6+ months or so. Read my review in the Product Review section. It may seem counterintuitive to add an extension, but it works pretty well.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Unfortunately the three things you are looking for can't be found in the same place.

Critical dimensions only made a few stock extensions. You should contact them and see if they have any left. If you are lucky you'll have your choice between plastic and aluminum.

Go to vest guy for your pouches, and maybe he can make you a sling too.

The Urban ERT slings are the best I've seen.

I have the best price and selection of rails, and also carry tools and mag doublers. In a week or so I'll have improved springs, and a few new products. I'm slowly trying to become a one-stop-shop for PS90s.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Forgot about that whoops....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts