FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I'm ready to do some shooting, got 2000 rounds in from bud's, new rails from MPF and new eotech 512 from optic's and ready to go shoot and site my PS-90 in, man I can't wait til tomorrow. :-x

·
Registered
395 Posts
You are good to go!

I bet you paid too much for your Eotech!

:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8) OK here it is, sighted my eotech in, and laser man that made a hell of a diffeneces from the sight it came with. My wife, son, and I shot about 400 rds 5.7, 300 rds. 40 cal., 200 rds. 9mm, and of course 150 rds. 357 mag. Damnmy arm is sore lol, We did pretty good my son was a little afaird at first but didn't take long to get use to it. now my wife on the other hand is a different story, she's been shooting 12ga. shotgun since 8 years old. She loves to shoot the 357 mag. ps-90 the most, and bad thing she's really good tight gruping @ 25 yds., and I would hate to have her after me. well I guess I went on for long enough. Time to clean up all the guns.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Heck, the first time I looked in the manual to see how it broke down,, I said... "it CAN'T be THAT easy!"....

Gotta love it!

Congrats on the new toy! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I just got mine a month or 2 ago!

Now you need a 5-7 pistol to go with it!

:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts